Be a hero. Always say, “I have no fear.” Tell this to everyone—“Have no fear.”
- Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached.
- You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
- The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
- God is to be worshiped as the one beloved, dearer than everything in this and next life.
- You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
- Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true.
- Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way.
- Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.
- In one word, this ideal is that you are divine.